We are a fun company that is looking for someone who can help us with website design for a custom online course software we are building.
This project is easier because we have already done the work on the "look" that we want (colors, layout, menu, fonts, etc) Attached is photoshop design that we would like matched. This is the main view where students will use the website. Of course there are other screens/views like forms pages, login, settings, etc that we will need wireframed and designed.
To be very clear: We want you to take this photoshop design and match it using the exact same colors/fonts/etc and produce designs for all the pages We are open to suggested improvements on this if you feel there is something better.
This project has 3 parts:
1) Flow chart the user interface/experience. After hiring you we will have a call with you to describe the project and talk about the User journey as they use the website. You will take this information and create a flow chart similar to this: [login to view URL]
2) After we agree that we understand the flow, then we would like Figma or XD wireframe done similar to this: [login to view URL]
3) After we agree on wireframe pages, we want you to take our design (which we've started in Photoshop) and produce MATCHING responsive (web & mobile) FIgma or Adobe XD version that we can give to our developers to implement. We will be using Bootstrap HTML on the app if that helps to know. If you know how to do Bootstrap HTML, please feel free to include those hours in your estimate.
The pages to be developed are:
- Home Page
- Login Page
- Settings Page
- Student Registration Form
- Teacher Registration Form
- Main Class Page (attached)
- Class Creation Form (for teachers to schedule a new Class)
- Class Search Page (where students look for scheduled courses to sign up for)
- About Page
- Help Desk/FAQ Page
- Resources Page
- Notes Page