Code for a WordPress theme using the 2 html code pages provided. We will need 1 home (blog) page, and 1 internal page for all posts in wordpress - use the design from examples provided. Design a custom wordpress theme using the example provide with the same navigation and page structure. Pages will need to be fully html5 responsive-mobile ready. Will also need the coder to edit one html page code (body) section from another html page "image portfolio" section. "Copy the portfolio section and add it to the new html page provided" so it works and is functional in the new page code.
Budget Is: $145 max
Timeline to complete: 4 days
*3 html Files will be provided for the wordpress theme and portfolio page. Use them to create a theme and new html page.
- Use design/code html "blog" page and "post page " html to design a basic wordpress theme.
- Comment lines in The css for editing: header/footer alink, vlink, font, link, text, logo size area, h1-h6, ul, li, box view bg color
- Fully Responsive on mobile and browsers
- Google fonts and Font awesome & icons (easy to change)
- - slider for top image or one featured image
Similar to [url removed, login to view] (top home images slider)
- Sticky or static menu navigation
- Use a shortcodes plugin for content
* coder work live on the server -or- must upload the completed project theme to the provided dev folder for review.
* Development area credentials will be provided along with the 3 html pages * The site must be fully responsive for web and mobile devices
* comment css so we can change images
a. Only provide examples of your wordpress work
b. We will supply a screen shot/images and files to coders we are interested in working with.
c. Budget requirements: Not more than ($150 max) will be accepted to complete this project
d. You must have more than 10 successful projects to be considered for this project, along with favorable ratings.
e. Project timeline - 4 days max
You will work on a development server. Upon completion - upload the theme to the live server. We will test and approve if it works. If it needs corrections you will be given access to make any changes needed.
- Code will never show or use the copyrighted work