This is the opportunity to join an amazing social travel network startup already considered as one of the best startups for a top European accelerator. We are looking for an experienced web and app developer for the following tasks:
- Develop a second version of our website, add additional features, develop Android and iOS app. MVP will be ready in September ([url removed, login to view])
- Bug fixing within 24h
- Do minor changes within 24h
Expertise in MySQL, PHP Symfony 3, JSON API Web Services
-front-end web developer
Expertise in HTML5, CSS3 (responsive webdesign with @media queries), jQuery, Ajax, Photoshop
-front-end mobile developer
Development of hybrid and native iOS app (Objective C), Apple Push Notification service, JSON API web services, Photoshop. Android is a plus.
Ideally we are looking for one person but if you feel that you are the perfect fit for one of the tasks please let us know and indicate clearly what you could cover.
- Initial period: October 1st to January 31st
- 20-35 hours a week
- Possibility to extend the initial period
What we would need from you:
- Commitment, keeping deadlines, be available
- Excellent English and/or French language capabilities
What we would like to see in your offer:
- Why we should choose you
- Some references
- Price per hour as well as per month
- Indicate if you are interested in a potentially longer commitment
How do we select a candidate:
- Well we are a startup, so a reasonable/low price is important (at least for the initial period) without compromising on quality
- We will verify language skills and might also ask you to do a small task to show us your knowledge.