I am pleased to inform you that the Board of Members on behalf of Conviction (Charity) wish to invite you to participate in this ‘Invitation to Quote’.
Following the receipt of your quote the Board will evaluate the proposals against each other within the evaluation matrix below. Final selection will be based on the ability of the service provider to provide the required service at the best price, at the optimum performance level and with a clear and demonstrable implementation/delivery programme.
Bidding organisations must obtain for themselves at their own responsibility and expense all information necessary for the preparation of their bids and will be deemed to have availed themselves of all necessary information in submitting bids. In the event that Conviction decide not to award this contract, there will be no liability to Conviction for any costs incurred by the bidding providers.
Please see evaluation grid below:
Weightings – Totalling 100%:
Section 1 - Identity, Brand and Design
Section 2 - Website
Section 3 - Portal/Sharepoint
Section 4 - Hosting and Support
Please see below the ‘Specification Brief’ which will help you direct your response appropriately.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
The Requirement -
Our rebranding should reflect:
A profile of a professional non-profit organisation.
An organisation engaging with service users and those that support them.
Seek to make Conviction an easily recognisable brand.
A colour palette that harmonises with the non-profit and criminal justice sectors.
Fit with the new website.
Our rebranding will include (but is not limited to)
Report Templates and Covers
Conviction Templates - Letterhead, With Compliments, Business Card
Marketing Materials - Social Media Banners and Headers
Our new website should seek to offer three things.
1. A point of contact for existing clients offering support for work we are doing with them, along with a reason to return to us.
2. A first portal for new clients who have a problem for which we can offer a solution.
3. An upload portal facility where individuals can securely upload documents. This must be secure and unique folder for each individual.
Our website must be able to
1. Make our offer clear to those visiting the website.
2. Hold our review reports that are published.
3. Be a market front for our policies, procedures, missions, aims and values.
4. Have a "donate" function for those wishing to make donations.
5. Directory facility where we can list organisations.
6. A feedback opportunity
7. Offer blog opportunity so people can keep in touch with the work we are doing.
8. Links to social media.
9. Email subscribe form.
The offer should detail how your organisation will address the above including cost.
Any additional work that builds on this should be quoted as optional add-ons so there is clarity about core programme and additional costs.
We want you to quote for:
1 - Identity, Brand and Design
2 - Website (including directory facility)
3 - Portal/Sharepoint for document upload.
4 - Hosting and Support
15 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £15/giờ cho công việc này
Im web developer for over 7 years, I would love to create website for you, Ive read all your needs and can finish the website in a week or even less. Please message me so we can discuss more!