Are you passionate about programming and developing innovative solutions? Do you believe in the potential of web and mobile technology in the health sector?
We are a start-up in the e-health sector, and we are looking for someone capable of:
• Guide the company's technological strategy.
• Maintain and improve the current platform (based on wordpress).
• Define, design and develop our new platform.
• Coordinate and supervise the work done by our suppliers.
• Specify and maintain the infrastructure.
• Manage the needs of the company in the respective technological management.
• Be part of strategic decision making for the development of the company.
We are a multidisciplinary team trying to improve the way mental and insomnia health care is offered to patients. We believe in a future where health care will be individualized, strictly based on scientific methods, accessible and based on web and mobile applications.
We have taken the first step by making an online therapy app against insomnia.
You will be part of a flexible, highly qualified, remote and highly mobile team.
• Experience with complex projects developed over Wordpress
• Knowledge with frameworks MVC PHP (for example Lavarel, Symfony) or Python (Django).
• Experience in the design, development and maintenance of BBDD.
• Demonstrated ability to create scalable, robust and easy to maintain applications / Experience writing clean and safe code.
• Experience in developing apps (for example, with native react), preferably.
We will value:
Experience in Apache2 or Nginx.
Depending on your experience, knowledge and interests, this position could include participation in the company.