Đã Đóng

mlm binary website development only for experts

only for who done this type project before project time 3days only

[url removed, login to view]

Admin Demo :

user id : admin

password: admin

Member Panel Demo :

user id : 51215046

password: 1

need this type web development work complete in 3days

TWO TYPES OF PRODUCT 1)NOONI JUICE, 2) TEA POWEDER

Product cost 1100/-

4 TYPES OF INCOME

1)Group Matching Income

2)Royalty Income

3)Re-Purchase Income

4)Awards & Rewards

GROUP MATCHING INCOME

Group Matching Income 1 Pair 300/-

Daily Cut Off 10 Pairs 3000/- Ceiling

Fist Income Eligible 1:2 Or 2:1

Next Unlimited Depth 1:1

Power Leg Carry Forward

Weekly One Time Payment (Tuesday)

TDS 5%, Service Charge 10%, Total 15%

ROYALTY INCOME

Platinum & Above Company Profit 5% Sher all Royalty Achievers

RE-PURCHASE INCOME

up Coming Repurchase income unlimited

Rs, 1 to 1 Crore All Branded Products Available

Kĩ năng: Thiết kế đồ họa, HTML, MySQL, PHP, Thiết kế trang web

Xem nhiều hơn: sap website development company in india and charge, mlm binary website php, website development part time, sample mlm website templates, mlm website builder, mlm website development, what is mlm website, free website templates for mlm company, mlm website demo, mlm website design free, best mlm website design, project management, part time jobs website development, website development part time job, website development time frame table, website development time, time line website development role, sample time frame ecommerce website development, real time online trading website development jsp, orkut website development time

Về Bên Thuê:
( 2 nhận xét ) SHIVAMOGGA, India

ID dự án: #16329017

7 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình ₹7936 cho công việc này

amiewriter

Greetings, Sure can create PHP and Wordpress based web application as per your needs. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] http://www.flexvms.n Thêm

₹13333 INR trong 10 ngày
(9 Nhận xét)
3.6
ankitshow9

A proposal has not yet been provided

₹6666 INR trong 5 ngày
(3 Nhận xét)
3.4
debjithui

i have done many good systems live under my guideline i am expert of php , i have done many good work with many good clients from different countries My key skills are : Skills required: Graphic Design, HTML, PHP, Thêm

₹4444 INR trong 0 ngày
(4 Nhận xét)
3.1
webERPsolutions

Our affections towards the technology compel us to be perfect, elegant, efficient and quick. We've learnt very deep logic(s) from time period of recent 8 years in Web and Mobile apps development.

₹5555 INR trong 3 ngày
(4 Nhận xét)
2.5
NehaS99

Hi, Please find the our demo of software. MLM bid [login to view URL] Admin Login: username : admin Password : popway@123 Please message me for more details discussion. Relevant Skills and Experience more the Thêm

₹7777 INR trong 3 ngày
(4 Nhận xét)
2.1
piyushchove

A proposal has not yet been provided

₹10000 INR trong 3 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
₹7777 INR trong 3 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0