I am looking to create a working prototype to help me understand how users might interact with an applications. It is inspired by this:
[login to view URL]
It needs to capture user input and represent it on a virtual board as a hexagon shaped note. As the user enters more text notes, more hexagons are populated on the board.
The user should also be able to interact with the hexagon shaped notes; move them around or update the note (or delete it completely). At any time a user could want to type a new note (and have it appear in another hexagon shaped note on the board)
I'm looking for something that's standalone and will work in a modern Chrome browser. I believe it could be completed using front-end Java Script libraries or maybe even something like GDevelop, but I am not fixed on particular technology choices at this stage, but it must be opensource.
I need to give my trial user a URL and have them interact with the application served from my existing web server (i.e. i need the self contained code package that i can deploy on my web server).
- User enters text in limited form (33 characters), into a separate text /hexagon space before posting on the board.
- The board is a series of ‘empty’ hexagons depicting spaces yet to be filled with content. The board should have 50 empty hexagon spaces to begin with.
- Once the text is complete they post it on the board - the starting hexagon can be placed in the same each time, off centre in the board (but not at the edge). Subsequent hexagons will be posted to neighbour the previously placed hexagons.
- All posted hexagons will show in the same starting colour (blue).
- Once posted, user can change the colour of each hexagon from starting colour (blue) to 4 other prescribed colours (Red, green, yellow, purple) through a simple click on hexagon and click on a colour palette from side bar.
- As soon as the first hexagon is entered on the board it can be moved
- Users click and drag to move hexagon into any vacant empty space on the board (any of the 50 hexagon spaces not previously moved).
- People can move hexagons around and relocate them to any empty hexagon space on the board. They don't need to be able to move 'on top' or displace existing hexagons. They will only need to move to a space that is not yet taken.
- No back end data capture required. The focus is on front end development only.
- Zoom in/ zoom out required.
- Reset / clear screen functionality required to remove all content at any time.
8 freelancer chào giá trung bình£184 cho công việc này
Hey, I have checked your requirement and understand that as well. I have done SIMILAR work past. Do you want to see the DEMO WORK??? Will show you Thanks.