Hello, we are an indie game studio from Hong Kong and are currently developing a 2D platformer game for mobile. This game highly resembles the classic Super Mario Bros in terms of game play. We are currently hiring a talented graphic artist to create all artwork, UI and animations for this game.
We hope that the graphic style of this game would highly resemble that of "Lep's World 2". If you are not sure how its graphic styles are like, please see attached screenshot file. You may Google it to obtain more details
The size of game and scope of work is roughly shown below:
(1) The game has 5 worlds in total - greenland, iceworld, desert, castle, and water-world.
(2) You will be required to create all elements in each world, including all tilesets (about 13-16 tiles, 100 * 100 px each), scene backgrounds (in two layers for motion parallax, 2400 * 900 in size in total), all scene objects (trees, flowers, mushroom in greenland, cactus in desert, mario-tubes, etc), all collectables (coins, knockable blocks, transformation foods), movable objects (moving platforms, rotating firesticks, spike traps). At the end of level there will be a flag for pulling and a castle, just like super mario bros.
(3) For the main player, it will have 3 states just like super mario bros (small, giant, shooter states), and in each state, there will be 7 animations (idle, walking, jumping, dying, floating, swimming, pulling flag). In total, there will be around 45 frames for main player, in size 60 * 60 px to 100 * 60px).
the main player will also look like super mario's main character.
In addition, there will be 6 costumes for the player, with identical motions but the player changes clothes (e.g. ninja/ warrior/ pajamas, etc)
(4) 13 monsters (with 2 to 8 frames animation per monster, 60* 60 px to 100 * 100 px each), a boss in 4 world-specific costumes ( 5-6 frames animation each).
(5) create all UI elements, paused screen, lost screen, won screen,etc
(6) main menu (including game title and background), level selection page, options page, GEMs purchase (in-app purchase) page, custom selection page, add-on purchase page. Same background (similar design as the greenworld's background) and UI style will be used across all pages.
(7) 512 * 512 game icon with 2 designs. One feature graphics for google play store (similar design as the main menu background). One cover picture for Facebook fanpage (similar design as feature graphics for google play store)
(8) contingent additional work not exceeding 10% of the scope in (1) to (7) above.
The applicant must:
(1) have a friendly attitude with good ability and availability to communicate, being able to work on the project not less than 30 hours per week.
(2) have good ability to follow the graphical style, color tone and animation style of Lep's World .
(3) be willing to correct and modify all works to our 100% satisfaction.
Please show your previous work which shows that you can match the graphical style of Lep's World.
The applicant will be required to do a test work. The project price is $5000.
Further details of the work will be provided during the project