The Canadian Automobile Association of North & East Ontario (CAA) [login to view URL] is looking to find a Part-Time Graphic Designer who can work closely with the Senior Graphics Designer on daily design needs. This person will be responsible for sizing and producing campaign artwork for different media channels.
• Support the Senior Graphic Designer
• Prepare campaign artwork in different sizes and orientation for a variety of marketing channels
• Size images for digital use (website, social media, emails etc.)
• Prepare email blasts
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations
• Actively contribute ideas and concepts that will propel the CAA brand forward
• Ensure that brand standards and brand needs are understood for each project including logos, price point set-ups, font use and templates that should be used
• Make all corrections and revisions through the proofing process
• Input text and adjust all versions as needed with the best design possible, adjust art as needed
• Prepare files for the printer with consideration for specs, colour management and image resolution.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Post-secondary diploma in Graphic Design
• A strong design and production portfolio
• Proven experience with Adobe CS Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office
• Photography skills are a plus
• UI/UX design is a plus
• Solid time management skills; Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects and shift priorities to meet deadlines
• Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining careful attention to detail and focus on consistency and accuracy
• A collaborative team player with a can-do attitude
Employment is contingent on a successful Criminal Background Check, driving record and references. Job applicants who have disabilities shall be provided with reasonable accommodation throughout the recruiting process.
Please include portfolio with application.