The purpose of this document is to outline the needs of CQ Simple for the phone provisioning software that is needed. All the OEM phones will be from Atcom. Currently the model is the CQ Simple CQ400 (Atcom Rainbow R3). There will be other models to come so the software must have the ability to add new models as needed.
Currently the Nimbus Network Platform is running an OEM of Freepbx. The underlying OS is Centos 6. This is a LAMP installation. All communication with the phone and the phone system will be using the tftp server on the Nimbus platform. At a minimum the software must provide the following:
1. Provide a means of programming all the buttons on the phone from a webpage on the platform itself.
2. We must have the ability to create / edit different “Templates” that the phones can be assigned to within the software.
3. Certain features and codes will be “Default” to each phone template. These would be line keys and also park call and parking lot locations.
4. We will need the ability to query the network and return the devices on the network that correspond with the MAC addresses of the Atcom phones, other devices are not needed.
5. We need a visual way to assign the phones to the Template and the Extension selected.
6. Two files need to be generated when a phone before a phone can be provisioned. One for the Template and one for the phone Account information. These files will reside in the tftp roodt directory. There must be a way to assign the “Common” file to multiple templates.
7. It would be ideal if an image of the phone could be used with drop down boxes over each button on the phone to program that template.
8. A means to update the firmware on the phone is also desired.
9. The software must have the ability to Query the MySQl DB and get the device username and secret to insert into the correct file for the individual phone.
10. Initially be prepared to provide 3 different model configurations. Those models to be determined at this time.