Looking to extend existing product UI design for a digital health startup company. There is currently some app UI that exists for a few products but needs to be made more consistent. We are also looking to develop fresh new UI / UX for our products that will delight users with designs that inspire, engage and excite them around their health. Products live on mobiles, desktop, Smart TV and tablets.
Some of the deliverables we are looking for:
- Static and interactive wireframes, and Hi-FI static and interactive prototypes
- UI/UX Design for our mobile and web apps.
- Design UX journeys and stoies which can best be reflected in the design of our products and services
- Site map, App map, IA, user journeys, interaction and content strategy.
- Quick prototypes using Flinto o inVision.
- Company website
- Seamless usage of iconography, typography and colour in adherence to our brand guidelines
Who are we looking for:
- Design or UX qualification
- Working experience of Adobe illustrator and/or Sketch
- Familiar with web interface requirements and understanding of designing for HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiar with Android and iOS interface requirements and possibilities
We believe in clean, simple and easy to use interfaces, which adhere to our brand guidelines and presents a delightful user experience. We like colours and flat design. We also like design that is 'humanistic'. This would be on-going work and we believe in getting some consistency across all things that we design.
**** IMPORTANT ****
Please mention your previous experience in product design, UI and UX
- How long you've been doing UI and UX
- Showcase your UI and UX work.
- Your design process
- Finally, show us some designs that you DON'T like and why
Any replies without any UI, UX showcase and designs you don't like will not be considered. Any automated bids will automatically be deleted.