Design and Build a 15-20 page Web Site. IMPORTANT: Make sure you accept all terms outlined in our requirements document and the following description.
1. Service provider will present within five business days of receiving the materials, three distinctly different design concepts for buyer to choose the look and feel of the site. Materials will be a company logo (design to coordinate with logo), site architecture outline, and draft version of site text.
2. Each design concept is two full-size images of an example of the main/home page and an interior page (specified by the buyer) showing the entire look and feel of the site: main navigation, section navigation, and page layout of content (headlines, body text and pictures).
3. There may be up to two rounds of revisions to the selected concept before it is approved to be made into a site. Service provider will complete each round of revisions within two business days of receiving feedback from the buyer. Review and revisions to approval is scheduled to be completed over business days 6 to 10 from the receipt of the materials.
4. Create necessary graphics and build out of all site pages into HTML (15-20). Service provider will complete the site within business days 11 to 13.
5. Buyer will provide feedback for one round of revisions to the HTML site within business days 14 to 18.
6. Service provider will complete the requested revisions within business days 19 to 21.