I need a new website. I need you to design and build it. I am looking to develop a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) website that will provide energy efficiency contractors an all-in-one platform for tracking prospective clients, conducting building energy audits, auto-generating energy saving proposals and managing projects.
The site will use front-end graphics and functionality pre-built in to the the following AngularJS template, which will be provided for you to use:[url removed, login to view]
User access to the website is best described as follows:
1) Customers can sign up from 3 levels of account access (Bronze, Silver, Gold), each of which has its own set of user permissions and feature access limitations.
2) Each customer account can host multiple users with three levels of access (Admin, Full, Limited)
3) Customers are billed automatically monthly for their account access, the amount of which is determined based on the plan they chose (Bronze, Silver, Gold)
4) Admin CMS allows the website administrator to manage and oversee all Customer accounts (and subsequent user accounts) including access, billing, etc.
The main features of each Customer account will include:
1) Dashboard - The landing page for the Customer, displays summary statistics related to the customer's account and it's users. Has quick access buttons to the other subsections.
2) Leads - Customer and its users can add/edit prospective leads to their account. This includes creating lead profiles, assigning contacts to that lead, assigning buildings to that lead, monitoring lead activity and attaching documents to leads.
3) Audits. This section will allow customers the ability to perform energy audits on their prospective lead/client records. Depending on the building system the user is auditing (lighting, plumbing, HVAC, etc.) the user fills out an advanced step-by-step Form Wizard
to build a database of existing equipment inventory. The user then is able to choose what type of new equipment they will use to update the existing equipment with. In the background, the website will auto-calculate cost and savings of proposed upgrades using advanced engineering calculations (which will be provided for you). Once the user has completed an inventory of existing equipment and choosing the particular upgrades, the user is able to generate a sales proposal that outlines in a complete report what the cost, savings, payback, etc. for the proposed upgrades will be. This report can be downloaded as a .pdf report. The results from the audit will also allow the user to auto-generate a bill of materials, purchase orders, client invoices and work orders.
4) Quotes. Similar to audits, users will be able to create quick time & material quotes and invoices that are related to prospective leads or existing clients.
5) Clients. Leads will be converted to clients, which will have their own client profiles. In the client profile, user will be able to track projects related to the client, create and send invoices, attachments, track communication activity, etc.
6) Projects. Users will be able to assign projects to existing clients, track progress of projects including communication, notes, bill of materials, work orders, invoices, etc.
A full site specification will be provided to bidders who demonstrate their competence and show example of similar completed scopes of work for you to finalize your bid.
60 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $34167 cho công việc này
Hello, sir. My ranking is TOP 5TH in freelancer.com as you can see my profile: (https://www.freelancer.com/u/kchg.html). I'd like to discuss with you in detail. Kind Regards