Looking for someone to quickly put together a short, basic, stick-man like animation to show the benefits of user training. I don't want anything overly fancy, but I don't want crude either. I'd like a subtle hint of humour about it.
It may be used during a 20 minute presentation, covering many other topics, so it must be a very short animation.
Unfortunately I need the animation by Sunday 7th Jan.
The point of the animation is to show; that without intervention from Management... the IT techs spend all their time fire-fighting; they don't work on a "new project", and that the answer is to 'train' users correctly, to reduce the number of incidents (fires), freeing up some techs to work on the new project.
The idea of how the animation would work is as follows:
• 3 IT techs working on a "new project"
• A separate group of a few office workers, working at their computers... a fire breaks out at one of the office workers desks... at which point a panicked stick-man impression needs to be given for that office worker, with gesticulating limbs (calling for help)
• an IT tech runs over and starts putting the fire out...
• another fire breaks out and another & another... so that all techs have run over and are now firefighting and no tech is working on the "new project" - which is stagnating
- there needs to be enough fires on the go at once to justify that ALL techs are deployed to fire-fighting, otherwise the argument could be made that one tech should remain on the 'new project' while the others deal with the fires
- show unhappiness for "workers" that are having to wait for a tech to come put out their fire, to convey that users are easily displeased if they don't feel they're being attended to promptly enough.
• this only needs to go on for a short while, as each fire is extinguished by a tech, another fire should spring up on a different "worker" preventing any tech from being able to return to the "new project"
• after a short while... a manager stick-man needs to appear and call one of the techs over - at which point the tech dons a "graduate cap/mortarboard/oxford cap" (indicating teaching/learning) -
• the new 'graduate' tech - moves systematically from worker to worker; teaching them (convey teaching somehow), again only a short time on each... with the result being a significant reduction in new fires from any worker that has been trained, (but there must still be 'some' new fires occurring)
• within a short amount of time, the number of 'current' fires & frequency of new fires should be low enough that one of the fire-fighting techs can return to work on the new project,
• when the 'graduate' tech finishes training all users, they lose the graduate cap & resume work on the "new project", so only a single tech continues to fight the fires (which are now so few & occurring infrequently enough that a single tech can cope) and the majority of office workers are happy.
I don't mind if to keep the animation length to a very short clip, that it appears "sped-up" i.e. fast movement... if anything while fire-fighting, this may add to the 'panic' impression and be of benefit...
As mentioned earlier, ideally I'd like this to be a humorous/lighted-hearted way to make the points mentioned in the summary.
28 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £141 cho công việc này
Hello Plz have a look at my portfolio i can make you an amazing eye catching presentation with an animation you are looking for plz send me a text message to discuss more about same.