I need to convert attached font style ([login to view URL]) in DXF files.
- Each font need to be created with a single line curve. No overlapping, ok if the curve is selfintersected.
Is possible use segment, arc , circle and spline to create the font.
- The DXF need to be Autocad 2012 or previous version compatible .
- A different DXF file must be created for each char.
- It's mandatory keep the same dimension and alignment with the origin point of provided example file.
Font HEIGHT 1 Unit for lowercase , and 1.4 for uppercase.
Left bounding rect aligned with Y axis.
Vertical Middle Alignement for uppercase.
0.7 unit below x axis for lowercase . See attached file ([login to view URL]"
- I need all the uppercase and lowercase char , all the number and these symbols :
+ - * / @ # ( ) ! & ? _ : ; % @ ° =
80 different character total so 80 dxf files.
- Attached sample 9 DXF file for reference. ABC , abc , 012 (sample [login to view URL])
- Before proceed with all 80 character required, please provide sample file for abc and ABC char.
No payment and no positive review until all requirements are met. So don't apply if you don't have clear this job.
Được trao cho:
Dear! I am an autocad designer I have many experiences in cad drawing I'm sure that I will complete with high quality in the shortest time . I will wait for good news. Best Regards.