I would like a single-page CPU cypto-currency web miner for the Badcoin coin.
The expected delivery is to Build and deploy this webpage. Attached is a sample layout of the webpage.
Files for a base webpage for a similar miner can be found on this Google folder. [login to view URL]
User stories requirements for this webpage based service:
1. As a user I want to enter my Badcoin wallet address so that coins I mine will be deposited into my wallet.
2. As a user I want the defaults for the badcoin yescript pool to be prepopulated so that I do not have to enter it. Note: This does not need to be configurable only visible.
3. As a user I want to be able to select start mining so that start my web miner to mine coins.
4. As a user I want to be able to select stop mining so that I can stop my web miner to change my selected fields
5. As a user I want the miner to stop when I close the browser window
6. As a user I want to be able to auto-detect the number of threads to run so my CPU usage is optimized.
7. As a user I want to be able to select the number of threads manually I will run so I can control the impact to my CPU allocation.
8. As a user once mining has started I want to be able to see the hash rate.
9. As a user once mining has started I want to be able to see the Total Hashes Submitted for the current browser mining session.
10. As a user once mining has started I want to be able to see number of valid shares for the current browser mining session.
11. As a user I want a link to the badcoin wallet to make my address: [login to view URL]
12. As A user I want a link to the Badcoin Explorer in order to see the number of coins in my wallet on the badcoin blockchain: htpps://[login to view URL]
13. As a user I want directions on how to mine badcoin using this webpage
14. As A user I want to see that the Algorithm being used for this pool is yescrypt
Badcoin Core Wallet [login to view URL]
You will need to download this wallet to create testing addresses.
A stretch goal for this project would be to add creating a Badcoin Address on the web page. [login to view URL]
Poolen Information: [login to view URL]
This is the Yescript Pool Location = stratum+tcp://[login to view URL]
CoinWebmining Website has the code sample is here. [login to view URL]
These files are in the zip folder on the google folder.
Please note that the Web address, server login, will be provided to the winning bidder upon award of the project.
Please let me know if you have any questions.