I have a relatively new parenting/health blog. I have written quite good content/articles, but the traffic is low. The objective now is to drive traffic from social media platforms – Pinterest and Facebook specifically. Creation of blog articles is NOT part of this scope.
• Prepare a strategy to grow traffic and following in Pinterest and Facebook and discuss with me
• Create high quality graphical content/new Pins that are SEO friendly
• Research & identify popular Pinterest boards and share content
• Schedule pins on a regular basis
• Like and follow relevant pins/boards
• Create Paid Pinterest campaigns (if required) – Pinterest fees and other tools will be paid separately
• Share content and comment as required
Key Skills Required
• Social media (Pinterest and Facebook) marketing skills
• Ability to create high-quality graphical content/Pins relevant for blog articles/for marketing related affiliate products
• Manage social media accounts/routine activity to grow following
• Good command of English and ability to communicate well
• Pinterest SEO, Pinterest paid ads
• Facebook Ads
(associated tools to create graphics/Pins should be purchased by the freelancer)
Fees mentioned are monthly.
This will be ongoing opportunity for the right candidate. I will review fees at the end of the first month based on results.
Please respond with application specific to this project and MUST include exactly the activity (eg. No of Pins that will be created monthly, what activity will be performed and reports provided) that can be performed for this price.
Any generic responses will be deleted