I need someone to create a plain template for sports uniforms. The uniforms are plain, but photo realistic. We will use this template like a canvas where we can make our own design. It's basically like just two layers of monochrome bitmaps with transparency.
The candidate must know the advanced features of Corel Draw or Photo Shop. More priority will be given to Corel Draw designers but Photoshop designers are also welcome.
The deliverables are the corel / photo shop files of the following templates:
All of the sports mentioned above will have:
1. Top (shirt) and Bottom (shorts or pants)
2. Front view, back view, side view.
3. Male and female versions (except for Football)
You can see the template example attached. We only need you to submit the white template. We will do our own customizations. We will require you to submit one pair of image that we can use to test if it works in our system before we award the project. It should change color at a touch of a button.
More details in private.
I would require the bidders to attach a sample of their work on their bid.
I have attached 2 sample files of what I expect to be delivered:
(1) Default Fill
(2) Default Shade
These files will be uploaded to our website store. Our site's backend handles the color changes. You can try it out yourself at http://ots.teamsurewin.com
The tricky part is not the design itself, but how to convert them into monochrome bitmaps that can be used by the site's backend. So if you give me a normal jpeg image, I won't be able to use that for my site. I just need the form of the uniform and the shades of the wrinkles.
I will be sending the administration link, username and password to the bidders so that they can try for themselves if their samples will work with our site or not.
To upload your samples to test if they work on our site do the following:
1. Go to http://ots.teamsurewin.com/admin
2. Login (credentials sent to private message)
3. Go to Products
4. Click Add New Product
5. Fill in Product Name and Weight
6. Click Appearance Tab
7. At the bottom right, click Add View
8. Click Change Shade and upload your shade sample image.
9. Click Change Fill and upload your shade sample image.
10. Click Save
11. Click Add Region and move the region in the middle of your image
12. Click on the "Default Region" radio button.
13. Tick some colors for all sizes and choose a default color.
14. Click Save.
15. You should see a message that says "Success: You have modified products!". Otherwise, correct the errors and try saving again.
16. Click the Store Front button on the upper right and try if your product changes colors correctly.
You will also see there a sample of a product that DOES NOT work properly.