After more than 20 years of high-end IT consulting, we want to write a textbook and content for online media which can serve as an industry reference and combines the leading ideas with their context & SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) from different fields which you don’t need to know:
1. Classical non-agile project management: V-Model, Prince 2, IPMA/PMI
2. Agile project management: SAFe, LeSS, DAD, SoS, Scrum, Kanban, Cynefin, Holacracy, Sociocracy, Design Thinking, Systems Theory, Lean Methods, Crystal and hundreds of small ideas from articles/books
3. Behavioural psychology
4. A bit of other subjects like AI (artificial intelligence), Data Science, etc.
You would be officially named as author, i.e. it would be a good reference and you could make yourself a name in these fields, e.g. using the graphics in social media marketing.
Based on input from the web, from eBooks, scans or hand-written sketches and oral explanation, create vector-based infographics like the ones attached, e.g. with one of these tools or similar tools: MS Visio, LibreOffice Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, etc.
Please give us feedback on:
1. What would be your hourly rate?
2. What would be your average rate for infographics like the ones that are attached?
3. How much time could you invest per week?
4. Do you have references/previous work experience or knowledge in one/several of the fields?
5. Which vector-graphics tool(s) could you use and which do you prefer?