I need a new website. I need you to design and build a website for my small business. ABCPA
ABCPA is dedicated to providing top quality accounting & audit services to SMEs in Saudi Arabia and the UAE at the lowest possible fees.
Started in February 2010, ABCPA has been able to build sound professional reputation and attract many clients. We’ve won a number of industry and customer service awards.
Project Description or Intent
Our current site was built in 2012 [url removed, login to view] . It’s our goal with a new plan that we’re putting into place to refine our current processes to make things simpler internally and save up to 50% on the time we spend on providing our services. This has come about due to increasing the number of our team, provide training to all ream members.
Existing Website Updates:
Using the existing website as a frame work here’s what we don’t like about the current site:
• Doesn’t allow efficient communication with prospective clients
• No tracking (don’t know how many people come or contact us through it)
• Ugly and outdated
• Not mobile friendly
• Doesn’t upload fast
We’ll need a new site that we can manage, that will look great, allow us to create services, pages, and add to it easily. The site should also be better targeted to our clients .
It’s our goal that after doing the redesign of the site that we achieve revenue directly from the website.
Project Description > Design
For design we’re looking to ensure the new site looks great, works on mobile devices, available in Arabic & English languages and allows for a simple ordering process. It will
Our logo is very important to be featured prominently and we use all of our colors (blue and green) throughout our marketing pieces so it will be important to include that color scheme.
Project Description > Marketing
Although marketing is not included in the budget for this project, we’re open to discussions and a proposal on what this would look like and projected market-opportunities and revenues.
Project Description > Programming
Ideally we’d like this new web store to integrate into our back-end CRM. We use our CRM to manage all clients and communications. If possible we’d like to integrate the two systems. CRM integration would be ideal, but is not absolutely required.
Name, Email & Contact Information for Everyone Involved
First Name Last Name Email Role in Project
Ashraf Bassas md@[url removed, login to view]
Selection Committee (Main Point of Contact)
Kheder Asghar sa@[url removed, login to view]
will assist in selecting, and coordinate towards completion
Preferred Method of Contact
For now we prefer to communicate via email. As the proposal process progresses we’ll make ourselves available for phone calls.
Timelines & Milestones
Selection Process Sample Timeline Outline:
• Request for Quotation Submitted – Today
• Interview Period – Next 2 Weeks (From Today)
• Responses Due – 3 Weeks (From Today)
• Evaluation of Responses and Selection of 3 Finalists for Presentation – [July 25]
• Presentations by Vendors – [TBD]
• Planned Contract Award Date – [July 30]
We would like to keep our budget confidential.
Other Helpful Information
Having run a number of web projects before the following are very important in making a final decision and in the selection of a web development firm for this project:
• Technical Proficiency – Ability to understand all of the components involved and make recommendations.
• Proactive – Ideally we’d like to find a firm that understands our needs and makes recommendations based on their experience with web tech, rather than have to assist in the process.
• Communication – Communication is important, we’ll have a fully dedicated project lead on our end and would appreciate the same. Being kept in the loop as the project moves through phases and understanding what will happen-when – so that we can coordinate with our larger marketing pieces will be important.
• Customer Service – We want to make sure we’re taken care of and the company we select has ongoing healthy relationships with a number of existing clients.
• Internet Marketing Knowledge – Although not specific to this project, internet marketing will be a big part of our larger plans. Knowledge of getting a website in front of our audience is helpful.
• No Outsourcing – We’ve worked with direct outsource companies, and companies that outsource overseas. Every time this has failed, had delays, went over budget or was just a mess the whole way, the less time we have to spend fixing issues the better and would prefer a vendor that doesn’t outsource.
• Experience – Additional relevant experience related to this project specifically, our marketing goals, or our industry are all helpful.
The final proposal should address the above, and specifically have a number of references we can *Removed by Admin as it encourages offsite communication which breaches our Terms of Service *
29 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $185 cho công việc này
Our company has the expertise in various domains such as PHP, Wordpress. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Rahul(Business Executive) Relevant Skills and Experience Web Thêm