Existing WP business directory website [url removed, login to view] needs design (have it) remake and user registration.
1. Designs attached
2. New functionality through CM plugin [url removed, login to view]
- user registration
- claiming their business
- adjusting business data: all mandatory fields (name, reg code, VAT number, address, phones, email, website etc) + logo upload and company description
- importing existing data to plugin, erasing duplicating records
Conversation with CM plugin developer:
Answering your questions below
1. How newcomers will claim their business listing, on what basis?
>> Claiming business can be done by any user even if he is not logged in. You can turn on and off this option in your directory. Once a user claim a business you need to approve this meaning you can ask him for more information before assigning this business to him
2. Will I be able to import existing listings (almost 200k ads)? Listings are in WP Ads category. Addresses, phones, e-mails etc are added through Custom Fields. Location are in Ad Categories. And Business Categories (such as IT services, Consulting services etc) are in Ad Tags.
>> We do have an import functionality from a CSV file. You would need to adjust the structure to our CSV structure. Importing 200k businesses will probably be done otherwise as the CSV import will get stuck. You would probably need to write some custom import function to support such a large number of records