We are looking for Urdu, Punjabi and Gujarati annotators for our new project: Sparrow!
Sparrow annotators will be given different words in their language, and the English script. They will check if the scripts are correct and if they are not, provide a correct script.
Thanks to this, we will be helping search engine optimisation, which is paramount for the correct functioning of internet browse engines.
• You are a native speaker of Urdu, Punjabi or Gujarati.
• You have some basic knowledge of English.
• You can dedicate at least 5 hours per day. We estimate the project will have a duration of 2 weeks
• You have access to a computer and a good internet connection
To know more, you may view full project description using the link. You can also submit your application here: [login to view URL]
Other important information:
• You will be working in our client’s tool.
• We offer flexible schedule. Although we expect you to work a certain amount of hours a day, you decide when.
• We offer instructions and guidelines for a successful completion of the task.
• Our projects are very popular and we receive hundreds of applications every day. We would love to reply to all of them, but it is sometimes impossible to do so. For this reason, if you haven’t heard from us 7-10 working days after submitting your application, you can consider it rejected.