We have a section of our site where end users have to sign documents online. We were using a system called Sertifi and need to change this to use DocuSign. These documents are for the section 'Commitment Letters.' There are three different Word templates that the user can download, they then make edits to the document and save it as a PDF file which they upload to the website and from there send it to for E-signatures.
Project details are below
1 - The signature locations are determined based on 'Tags' already embedded in the document. The tags for each user are:
Arbor Representative: [[SertifiSStamp_1]] or [[SertifiSignature_1]]
signs at: [[SertifiSStamp_2_1]] or [[SertifiSignature_2_1]]
initials at: [[SertifiInitial_2_1]]
2nd Guarantor: [[SertifiSStamp_2_2]] or [[SertifiSignature_2_2]]
3rd Guarantor: [[SertifiSStamp_2_3]] or [[SertifiSignature_2_3]]
4th Guarantor: [[SertifiSStamp_2_4]] or [[SertifiSignature_2_4]]
5th Guarantor: [[SertifiSStamp_2_5]] or [[SertifiSignature_2_5]]
6th Guarantor: [[SertifiSStamp_2_6]] or [[SertifiSignature_2_6]]
7th Guarantor: [[SertifiSStamp_2_7]] or [[SertifiSignature_2_7]]
8th Guarantor: [[SertifiSStamp_2_8]] or [[SertifiSignature_2_8]]
2. We need to end add CC emails to the E-sign envelope as well. Docusign requires a name and email while the last system only required an email, so the interface will need to be change a little. For an example see the loan application interface when sent for E-Sign.
- The Assigned Originator is already added as a CC, but has no name. Add a field to get their name as well.
- Change 'Additional CC'd' from a comma separated list to a set of name/email fields. There can be a max of three additional CC people added. See the loan application for an example.
3. There are check boxes for 'Group Notifications' these are emails from the system, those people do not get added to the CC list. No changes need to be made for that code.
4. Once the document has been signed by all people the system should grab the signed version and replace it in the system, and update the document status to E-Sign Complete. (similar to webhook used for the other sections)