We are an education startup and more recently we started a gaming division by developing games for kids to develop certain skills in them. We found construct 2 to be the right fit for our requirements as we have a tight budget and we need these games for all platforms. So we bought few games from construct 2 store and reskinned the whole UI, but sadly it was not exciting for our users as we thought it would be.
Our game is hosted here [url removed, login to view] and it is endless game
So, our team sat together and we thought of making it interesting and we came up with solutions which we would like to get it implemented to challenge our audience
Revamping will require as follows
1) New UI
2) Implementing leaderboards of Google & Facebook
3) Display how much score you and your friends have achieved inside the game
4) Share of scores on Twitter & Facebook with image
5) Making player collect coins while playing
6) Implementation of video ads inside a game when player watches it gets coins
7) In-app store which displays different avatars of players which can be bought with coins collected by player by watching ads & collecting coins
8) Adding more hurdles
9) Invite your friends for the game.
This game will only be available for android for now.
Its a very small project, but we have phase 2 of this game as well so once these things get done then we move forward