Bookshelf gallery widget
I'm a freelancer book translator ([url removed, login to view]), and I want to showcase by works.
So I want a bookshelf like the Shelfari with some additional features.
A – Inteface
1) A division in categories (and subcategories) with a slider for each category (with easing effects like, for example, [url removed, login to view]) 2) When changing categories, the script should calculate and show the total of books of that category and the % of total beside the category title).
3) Clicking on the book thumb image should open a pop-up window with navigation bars, a bigger image and the book data (isbn, title, author, publisher, number of pages and short description). The navigation bar will allow the user to navigate back and forth in the current books list.
4) Order by ISBN, Author, Title, Publisher, Date Published, and a Custom Order.
5) The user should be able to change the bookshelf style like in Shelfari.
6) The bookshelf should have 3 rows height and fit to the browser width. But the user should have a button to change the “rows x number of books” setting.
B – Stats section (bellow the bookshelf)
A stats section with the following graphs (showed and hidden with accordion effects):
1) By number of books
1.1) Bar chart (All)
1.1.1) Categories and subcategories
1.2) Pie chart (5 main and Others)
1.2.1) Categories and subcategories
2) By number of pages
2.1) Bar chart (All)
2.1.1) Categories and subcategories
2.2) Pie chart (5 main and Others)
2.2.1) Categories and subcategories
C – Data source
Ideally, the script should pull the data from Amazon (or GoodReads), but if this is not possible I would provide a CSV data file.
I add some modifications. Please see the file attached files and change your bids if necessary.
9 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $219 cho công việc này
We are sound knowledge in mobile apps, web programming, PHP, Open source, Css, HTML5, Animation, 3D modeling, graphic design, SEO and SMO.... [login to view URL]