We give the BEST REVEIWS! !
We have a point of sale program which uses a random data file to store stock information. This random stock file uses a DLL called [url removed, login to view] which handles legacy data. This random file uses the FileGet to get the field values and FilePut to store the field values. A sample program is enclosed to show how this is done.
Please look at this sample program to understand how the program functions.
What is required is a coder who can create a SQL database(web) which will replicate and synchronise to this random stock files. So if a new stock (item) code is generated in the random file the SQL database update accordingly; similarly if a random code is edited in the random file the SQL database must reflect this edit. This must work vice-versa so if any changes occur in the SQL database it must occur also in the random files.
Now that you have a SQL database (web) you have to create a shopping cart for the stock products. The shopping cart must have a simple interface which will display the stock items and their descriptions. It will also display a size grid and show availability of sizes and have selling price. The shopping cart web format must be phone friendly so it must display the stock items nicely even if a person is using a phone to do shopping.
Notes on sample program enclosed :
1) All three zip folders must be extracted to the root drive of your pc (C:\)
2) The first zip file is the source code of the sample project – 2 and 3 files are data files.
3) In the sample File you have 3 buttons on the top – View/Edit Stock – New Stock and Adjust Stock.
4) Clicking View/Edit stock will prompt you to insert the stock code. A stock code consists of the group number then a minus sign and then the direct code (location of the record). Example of such a code is 2-1. Where 2 is the group number where the file is stored to and 1 is the record number. If you have a code like 2-3 then 2 is the group number and 3 is the record number.
5) Sample data files are stored in directory stock based on the above– these files are stk1.1 and stk2.1 – All items stored for group 1 is in stk1 and all items stored for group 2 is in stk2 the extension of the file (.1) is the company number for which the stock file is created.
6) The resulting SQL database must just be one database file and the stock index field must correspond to the stock codes of random files. You will have to design the SQL database so that it could cater for this coding system and also for the sizing grids.
7) The sizing fields are field no:7 which is Y for Sizing or N for No Sizing. Field no 8 which is the size matrix example Small/Medium/Large/XL will be represented in the field as [SM:S/M/L/XL]. Field no 10 will hold the sizes in stock – each 4 bits of data will be the quantity per size.
8) The SQL database must be created to match the fields of the random file – the field names are in a sequential file stored in \stock\stk-dis.1 and the field sizes are in a sequential file called \stock\stk-par.1 (see para form in demo program)
Notes on what needs to be delivered.
1) A sample stock program in Visual Studio 2008 (.net vb) which will have a web based SQL database that will be linked to the random stock files. You have form1 which is the normal random file interface then you must create form2 or more which will have the SQL database interface.
2) A sample shopping cart with all its coding..
Feel free to chat with me on any queries or questions you may have on this project.
A sample site of how the shopping cart should look like . . .
Additional Notes on Project :-
All code will be supplied in visual basic for .net VB STUDIO 2008.
All code will be explained with rem (comments) so that future changes can be easily made.
Including a file called groups.1 that is a sequential file that defines the categories (groups) of the stock items.
21 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $606 cho công việc này
Hello I'm interesting your project very well I'm a Good C/C++, DB, Algorithm expert. I m quite well experienced in these jobs. Let's go ahead with me I want to service for you continously. Thanks
Hello, We have excellent team of programmers and designers to work on your project efficiently and complete job in time. We have read your deepest requirement at our best and will surely give better results. thanks
Hi i am expert .Net developer and also have sound experience of SQL [login to view URL] come in PM so that we can discuss about your project and i can show you my sample work.