Chrome/Firefox extension/plugin that reads html code within a webpage
* Scan the webpage html code for specified strings (numbers + metric unit)
* Determine if the specified string is a unit to be converted – i.e. will be preceded by a numerical value (13 cm vs. cm without number)
* Recognize the numerical value in different forms, such as exponentials; e.g. 10 superscript 8 , = 10^8 =1E8.
* Perform a “unit conversion” by using a divider – this will replace the numerical value and subsequently the unit string cm by km.
* Display the converted unit (number + unit) in the text WITHOUT overwriting the original html code.
A very simple sample html document has been provided.
6 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $213 cho công việc này
Hi please come for project discussion so we can discuss more in details of the project and start work together I will work in your budget and timeframe as per you require. Sincerely, Sneha Kanwar