We need a Chrome extension which adds an option to the options dropdown on the Trello cards and lists.
That option will be "Translate to english".
When clicked on a card, the plugin must take the card title, send it to the Deepl API, then get the response, and set the new title like this: "English translation // Spanish original text".
When the option is chosen on a list, it executes on all cards which don't have "//" on their title.
Plugin must have a settings page for inputting the Deepl API key.
READ CONDITIONS BELOW. WE WILL IGNORE ALL PROPOSALS WHICH DON'T IMMEDIATELY SEND ALL REQUIREMETNS THROUGH CHAT
Candidates applying must agree next conditions, reply to all of these questions and send the required material.
- Send real code samples showing different types of coding: UI code, logic code, database handling code, data manipulation code, tests code... It's not needed to be entire files, just samples showing the code quality we could expect from you. Code is preferred to be related to the project kind. No code samples = no apply.
- How many hours do you need for reviewing, accepting and starting the project as soon as we assign it?
- Which IDE or editor do you use?
- We require to push code daily for review.
- We require to commit over Bitbucket.
- We require to keep daily project discussion over Slack.