This project is for a client who needs these changes completed by Friday this week 30th November.
I have mostly designed the website, but the client came back with quite a lot of changes, and I just cannot get it completed with all the other work I have on my desk. Hoping there is a Squarespace Guru out there who can smash it out for me.
I would ask you look at [login to view URL] and I will refer to a few things layout wise that are like what we want.
1. Page needs age verification.
2. Title Bar in white, with our logo centred. Menu items evenly spread on each side.
The logo to become the "home" button.
Left - Shop, Cellar Door, About Us ..... Right - Blog, Stockists, Awards
Stockists will be all venues and bottleshops.
3. Directly under title bar, a scrolling image/video section.
4. Directly under scrolling image/video section, we want "products" categories section
Categories for this should be in order, Spirits, Whisky & Rum, Liqueurs, Cocktails
5. Under Product categories, do a "featured" product section, where we can select 4 products each month to feature.
6. We would prefer no prices on products, or add to cart, on the first page and no "starting from" prices shown on products until they click into the actual product. They should just click the product and open the products page.
7. Cart Button - It would be preferred to click on "cart" button, which has a drop down option to show cart, rather than being redirected to a cart page.
8. Products Page - Need them in order, Spirits, Whisky & Rum, Liqueurs and Cocktails
One row per category, with a horizontal slide option. Definition/break between row to seperate them
9. Blog - for now, this page should contain our instagram feed. We can add blog posts etc on it later.
10. Fonts - can we use a font closer to that used within our logo.
11. Images - If you confirm the exact sizing needed for all the banner photos, we will get them sorted.
12 - No surnames in about me section. You can remove Georgia, as she no longer works for us. Kenzi is going to type up what she wants her section to say.
13 - Awards to be in a vertical row, under each other as you scroll down, not across the page.
14 - Stockists - this page needs geometric alignment, so all the names are on the same line as the ones on either side of them.
15 - Locations - Can write Shortland and Warners Bay, but no address or trading hours for now. Opening soon for both. You can just centre the maps for both to the actual suburb of each.
16 - Bottom Section (Footer) - can we get this centred
17 - Subscribe / Mailing List - We need this option to be at the bottom of the front page, but we also need to add a page (doesn't have to be on top menu), so we can send the link to customers so they can click on the page and subscribe directly.
18. Need a page for investment, but doesn't need to be on the top menu, again so we can send the link if needed.
19. Can we remove the text over the banner images for now.
So pretty much want to put our own spin on the layout and design of the archie rose page, being one of the most popular distilleries in Australia.
19 freelancer chào giá trung bình$230 cho công việc này
Hello, I'm a squarespace expert, with over 3 years of experience dealing with. I can help you surely. I can get this finished for you quickly. I look forward to working on this project with you. Thanks!