I need a blog built in flask 1.0.2 made that conforms to these guidelines:
• All pages must conform to the HTML5 standard.
• All style sheets must conform to CSS3 standards.
• All styling should be done in a separate style sheet.
• You must not use any editor which assists in the creation of web pages, i.e. Dreamweaver
and similar are not permitted.
• Your coursework solution must utilise the Flask web framework.
• All images or text used in the deliverable should be appropriately referenced and
copyright should be obtained if you are using images.
It must use:
web forms allowing the user to enter data (including client side and server side validation).
a database to store information.
• the use of sessions and/or cookies.
• appropriate styling for the web application.
• a set of unit tests.
• appropriate logging.
and it needs one of these implemented:
bootstrap & jQuery
Database has to be done in SQLAlchemy and needs these features:
- Field types appropriate to their intended content are used
- Client side/server side validation is applied and informative feedback is provided to the user when incorrect input is provided
- A many-to-many relationship has been implemented