The task is based on the proof-of-concept open source project [login to view URL],
but it's missing important option, SVG vector image does not adjust appropriately to the screen dimensions.
1. SVG vector images MUST adjust appropriately to any screen dimension and be always at bthe center, right now svg tag is completely dependant on the width and height attributes,
and this DOES NOT allow for svg vector image to adjust.
Furthermore, we cannot remove the attributes as the page styling depends on it.
<svg class="map map--1 map__outline" xmlns="[login to view URL]" viewBox="0 0 768 768" width="768" height="768" preserveAspectRatio="xMidYMid meet">
2. HTML page MUST NOT depend on the width and height attributes of svg tags of floors
3. Floor plan MUST NEVER go outside of the defined screen bounds
4. Markers, that appear when selecting one of the floors, MUST be scaled appropriately with the main svg image
5. When markers overlap each other, maybe there's a possibility to list beside the markers their names as a list
6. Right now issues arise with pan/tilt of the floor plan when resolution of the screen changes, 1366 to 4K, a noticeable floor plan rotation, MUST NOT occur
Attached is a zip archive with the sample saved static html saved from our app.
Root folder contains,
[login to view URL] --> main HTML
facilityplan/ --> folder that includes helper files, scripts, and css
fonts/ --> folder that includes fonts
images/images/floor/ -> folder that includes sample floor SVG images
Optional (will pay extra) I would like to have a path generator for SVG objects.
14 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $165 cho công việc này
Hi I am a professional web developer with 8 years of experience. Especially FrontEnd is my main skill. I am glad to meet you, sir. Please give me a chance. I can complete your work within a few days. Regards!
I read the task description and I can do it.I have worked on many such projects.I can work on urgent basis and for a reasonable rate..Contact me so we can discuss further