Skilled in EDM HTML code and template production? Available for an immediate start?
• Start ASAP
• 8 week contract role
• Technical role – HTML & CSS skills a must
• MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK IN MELBOURNE CBD
Connective, one of Australia's fastest growing mortgage aggregators is seeking a Technical EDM Specialist on an 8-week contract role to start ASAP.
The role will primarily involve migrating our current HTML email templates in Pardot across to Dynamics 365 in-built marketing tool. You will be responsible for rebuilding existing marketing campaigns, emails and forms in the Dynamics marketing platform.
Key responsibility areas:
• EDM HTML code & template production
• Deployment of all existing emails inc. testing email functionality, rendering quality and mobile responsiveness
• Testing workflows & trouble shooting issues
You will have strong technical skills in HTML and CSS and an understanding of email automation. You will also possess:
• 3 + years experience working with EDM templates
• Problem solving skills with the ability to pick up systems quickly
• High attention to detail
• Knowledge of Pardot and or Dynamics - highly advantageous