My name is Corinne, I am the Strategy Associate in the Strategy Team at Thomas International, a psychometric assessments and predictive hiring solutions provider based in the UK. I am responsible for market research and often need to talk to Human Resources (HR) professionals.
I am looking to talk to an HR professional for a 40 min chat around their HR software needs and predictive hiring.
The HR professional must:
- be based in the UK
- be responsible for/able to comment on HR budget spending
- be in a senior position (e.g. head of talent acquisition, head of HR, HR director etc.)
- work in an enterprise (1000+ employees)
- work in any industry except companies that are HR consultancies/recruitment agencies
Some sample questions include:
• Where do you see the HR software space going in the next 3 years?
• Are you aware of predictive hiring? Do you know what it is? How would yoou describe it
• Are you considering moving into predictive hiring in the next 12-24 months? How likely from 1-5? Why?
• What pain points does it solve?
• At what point in the recruitment process funnel would you use a PH solution? (Initial screening, selection to interview, selection after interview etc.) why?