Dear People Management (Systems) Expert,
For our e-commerce business, we are looking for a full-time people management systems officer / engineer with intensive experience with people management, employee happiness, employee engagement systems and people management systems and operations in general.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating a framework for measuring the emotional state of each individual (we want to quantify emotions to data, so we can see very well where attention is needed)
- this should be done by user input of the team on schedule by for example funny pop-ups with sort of chatbot flows about how they are feeling today, what they have accomplished and what their needs are and how they feel at the time being.
- I know there is a lot more in this line of work, and I myself are no HR expert, so surprise me with your suggestions and ideas.
- your goal is to create a system that is good for the people in the business and is supportive to the HR process. It should result in more happy people, getting what they need, being more productive while working on their personal development plan. That we also map through that system.
- this should result in people staying longer on the team. Perhaps even for decades.
- and also this system should automate a big part of the recruitment procedure by dynamic forms and selection systems based on the applicant input in those forms and the assessments that they take.
Our business is focussed on the 3d printing market. Which means we sell 3d printers and supplies. We do that now in mainly the Netherlands and Belgium. But shortly we will be expanding to the whole EU.
This is a video about 3d printing:
[login to view URL] Eindhoven 1:33
This is a video about the organization we are being supported by:
[login to view URL]
Apart from that, we are a young, innovative company. In other words, there is a lot of room for you to collaborate with our team on improving our workflows and processes. We like to give you room for your ideas! We believe in making mistakes and personal leadership to help you become the best people management systems officer developer you can be! As we grow, there is also room for you to take on more responsibility. Good English speaking and writing skills are therefore essential.
What do you bring?
- You have done a technical education in the past and have gained or also much experience in the work field with people management or have combination in studies background.
- You have multiple years of working experience in this relevant work field.
- You have experience with Python, DBMS, HR/People management, Web Development and employee engagement.
- An analytical insight
- Open to feedback
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- You are in possession of fast internet and a good telephone
What do we offer?
- A full-time senior people management systems officer position
- Time and place independent work
- Flexible working hours
- Room for you to build beautiful things, across the globe. Since we will be expanding to multiple countries very shortly.
If you are interested, please answer the following questions: (NOTE: we only approach someone when the questions have been answered)
1. What technical knowledge did you acquire during your education?
2. What did you learn about the above-mentioned subjects (Python, DBMS, People Management, Employee Engagement, Sociotechnical systems etc.) during your working life?
3. Are you available to work with us full-time?
4. Are you an expert with Python, DBMS, Web development, conversational AI and human resource management?
5. Do you have experience with tools such as [login to view URL] or [login to view URL]
Thank you for your time! We are looking forward to getting in touch with you! Also, feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
PLEASE ADD YOUR FIXED MONTHLY RATE TO YOUR PROPOSAL