I'm looking for a character design of a monster for a 3D game.
There are 2 parts of this project:
1. The concept
Is the drawing of the character in color, in any pose you see fit.
2. The character sheet
Is the character from the concept drawn in the following views:
a. front view,
b. side view (hands separate from the body)
c. back view
d. top view.
e. head/face side (zoomed in)
f. head/face front (zoomed in)
The pose of the character in character sheet must be in A-Pose, the coloring doesn't have to be detailed. I expect flat colors, no light and dark shades.
A small background of the monster to help with inspiration:
The monster is a foot soldier, a part of an army of demons that is designed to kill humans. They don't have a mind of their own, and obeys only direct orders from
Here is the details of the character:
- Demon type, NOT undead/zombie, NOT animal type
- Humanoid, biped
- Holds a sword, and a shield
- Wearing light armor, can be leather, or metal, but the armor should not cover their body completely. Their chest at least should be exposed
- Asexual, there should be no detailed male/female genitals or sexual organs. You can model the physique from the human male or female, but do not make these
features the center of the design
- Height: 6feet (1.8meters)
- Weight: up to you
- Body type: Fit or overweight
- Skin color: pale, like zombie skin color
The files named '[url removed, login to view]', '[url removed, login to view]', '[url removed, login to view]', and '[url removed, login to view]' are some art works done by another artist that I like (He's not accepting comission atm).
The files pretty much captures some/most details I'm looking for.
Although all the refs are only sketches, the scope of this project the concept and sheet MUST be colored.
- 2 images (The concept and the character sheet) in psd,jpg or png format, resolution should be higher than 2000px width.
sample of acceptable finished concept : '[url removed, login to view]'
sample of acceptable finished character sheet: '[url removed, login to view]'
The project will only be marked complete after you give me the 2 files above.
- Art style, realistic type, not cartoon-ish, not anime-ish. Exagerrated body parts are okay.
- If you don't have a decent portfolio, don't bother posting. I don't expect years of experience, but have some work that is worthy to look at.
- Due to time limit, I will only be replying to select candidate only.