BEFORE PLACING YOUR BID PLEASE READ ALL THE PROJECT, RESPONSES WITHOUT A REALISTIC QUOTE WILL BE DISCARDED.
The project will include two phases.
1) Drafting 4 to 5 Fantasy towers designs. I need some quick sketches and then after selecting the more promising ones provide a clean line layout. No coloring or shading is needed. These will be used by the 3D sculptor to create the model.
2) Sculpting the towers based on the above designs. Once approved the towers will need to be sectioned/cut and optimized for 3D printing. (more details are in the attached document and more will be given to the awarded bidder)
1) Please reply to the bid with some decent sentence to prove you read the project, I do read the proposals and cut and paste sentences will be disregarded.
2) Provide me with a portfolio or even better some work related to my request. If also applying for the 3D modelling please send pics of previously done work.
3) Provide me both a realistic quote for 2D design and one for the 3D design. These must be realistic, bidding for 100$ and then asking 200$ will waste both of our time. Quotes given by you can be negotiated after I give you all details. And I understand each model may be more or less complicated so prices may vary.
4) Time frame. I have no set time frame could be 7 days to 3 months but please give me a realistic time to design, sculpt and cut one tower. This will be used only as reference for my choice. Please be sincere.
5) The selected applicant will provide me the STL and native Zbrush files via dropbox upload. And will sign an agreement for non-disclosure and stating that I will be the only owner of the files after payment is processed.
6) The files must be in high poly, and surfaces of the walls were needed need to be not flat but textured with dents, cracks and more to look realistic. This the reason I ask for Zbrush .
7) Applicant must be fluent in English writing to understand the tasks and fixes required.
Please note this is an initial set of models of a range of about 50 in total, the awarded bidder will also be tasked in the future to provide the extra 45 models if he is available.