Genius Circuit is looking for experienced, diverse, flexible and very talented children's book illustrators. You should be very skilled with coloring, textures, shadowing, lighting, and using diverse styles to communicate stories. We are looking for beautiful art and we have a fun, positive environment that fosters and encourages our artists.
Submissions: please provide us samples from your portfolio or provide us to a link to your portfolio, or your submission will not be reviewed, no exceptions. Please READ below:
We are looking for artists who can think outside the box, can really push their art and most importantly can provide excellent direction (i.e. be an art director) for the art. You must be imaginative, be highly creative, a perfectionist, and be extremely passionate about what you do. We have several projects and we are only looking for professionals who can stick to a schedule and to deadlines. Note: This story is done completely at night (outside in a park) and so you must be great with light/shadow/darkness.
The style must be very similar to one of the below links, and you must be able to do so effectively.
Note: you may also submit your own style - and we encourage it. However, the below illustrations are provided to give you a gauge of our tastes and preferences.
- Docompo Style: [url removed, login to view]
- McBill: [url removed, login to view]
- Lozano Style: [url removed, login to view]
- Burton Style: [url removed, login to view]
- Sketch and create 4 main characters, and other characters.
- Create 24 high quality illustrations in 2D
- Illustration Size: 4096x3072 pixels (interior pages) OR 4096x4096 pixels (cover/back pages)
- Quality: 300 PPI or higher.
- Format: delivered in named .PSD file layers. Each object and character must be created in separate layers and drawn fully. They also need to be 'cut' for animation, meaning arms, legs, eyes, mouth, and torso will be drawn separate layers. We will provide guidance for this area.
- Usage: The illustrations will be used for both print and interactive (mobile) books.
- Copyright: we retain all rights, no exceptions.
- Age Group: ages 5+
[url removed, login to view]
68 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2240 cho công việc này
Hi GeniusCircuit, I'd like to bid on your book project. It looks interesting and fun! Please check the pm I sent you for details and examples of previous work. Best of luck, Kind regards, RicoD
Wow, you're reference sample images are too awesome, I think most of the bidders here can't reach your expectations. But Why don't you give it a try to me? I'm in!
Hello, I worked as art director, animator and 3d artist mostly in last 4 years. I send You a PM with more details and links to my showreels and gallery. All the best, Djordje