I wrote this story for my children when they are younger and I am finally making the time to finish the project for them. They have been begging me for years to write the story dow. The manuscript has finally been professionally edited and nearly complete this month. The only thing remaining - I need a great artist to help create the characters so that they come alive on the page.
- The scenes must capture the heart of the characters and the story
- Only electronic JPEG format will be accepted
- Artwork should be color
- You will need to sign an Intellectual Property Transfer Agreement
- I have included the story for reference. I would like the book to be published on
- Amazon Kindle within the next two months in time for the holidays
- I would like to see some sample artwork before hiring you
- I would like a cover page with Title as part of the artwork
- I would like 10 pictures from the below
The heroes of the story should be warm and friendly in appearance, not true to life realistic, but cartoonlike characters for lack of better words.
The bear should be big, warm and friendly
The lion should be a mountain lion, not an African Lion
The dragon should be imposing with large wings. His character should start out angry looking and should soften through the book
The pig should look gluttonous and proud with a belly, curly tail, and rough tusks. His character will remain the same through the book.
No character should be too scary or dark. Must be appropriate as a children's book.
Scenes that I would like to see you imagine include:
- Bear dreaming of being in the berry patch with his Papa
- Lion with a rumpled bed head peaking out from under his eyes as bear tries to wake him. Pajama pants and top suitable for the king of the - forest
- Emily the roly-poly queen hiding behind a leaf
- Valerie the bunny looking perplexed
- Lion and Bear climbing a mountain path in a fog with shadowy dragon's flying overhead and a bridge in the background
- The Dragon King's cave
-The Pig dancing on top of the dragon's head
- The dinner feast with the characters and sub characters at a long dinging table with a wonderful meal
- The ominous bridge
- The faithful friends celebrating at the end
- Other scenes of your choosing based on the story