Wonder if you could help with the following project commencing 6th June?
The details of the project are as follows:
Sales Aids x3 – Country Variants
• We will provide you with artwork files for 3 Detail Aids (files will be in CS5, is this an issue?)
• Each Detail Aid will comprise of 8 pages
• Each Detail Aid will need to be translated into 5 language variants (Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
• This gives a total of 120 pages that will need to be updated with new copy
• The translated text for each language variant will be provided in Word documents
• Text for each language to be copied/pasted into the provided artwork files (updating body copy and figures/charts)
• No graphic design input will be required from your team
Timelines and Requirements
• The project will be on a very tight schedule as all documents have to be submitted to for market testing on the 9th June
• We would need to block 5 members of your team for the 6th, 7th and 8th June
• We would propose taking advantage of the time difference between the UK and India by sharing files via FTP
• Your team to work on first layouts during the 6th and provide completed first drafts back to us for your end of business (EOB)
• We can then work with the client on these files and provide files back to your team with marked up amends to be taken in overnight UK time
• This process would then be repeated the following day
• There maybe the need for additional support during the 9th and 10th of June, unfortunately I can't confirm on this until nearer the time.
• This project will be a simple copy/paste exercise into supplied artwork files
• We have work on a similar project here recently and the time for translating a page (including the update of 2 figures per page) was roughly 20-30 minutes per page
• PLEASE PROVIDE COST DETAILS AS AN HOURLY RATE IN GBP, BEARING IN MIND THAT WE NEED TO BOOK 5 OF YOUR TEAM FOR 3 DAYS
I have a meeting with the client to discuss the timings for this project so I will need you to confirm your teams availability and that you are happy with the timings/working process before the start of business 12th May (UK time).
Should you have any questions/queries on the above please give me a call.
I look forward to hearing from you.