My name is Alisha and I am a Graphic Designer, based in Australia, and I'm currently looking to partner with someone who has design skills, a positive personality and an interest to support my business on an ongoing basis!
I typically create brands for health, wellness and food related businesses that have women as their target market, and the types of tasks I'm looking for support with include:
- taking my artwork (Adobe Illustrator or InDesign format) and making text and design changes as per the instructions I would send you
- presenting artwork for my client's to review within a supplied presentation template and exporting to an emailable PDF
- creating 3D mockups of the designs I create using 3D renders from suppliers such as Yellow Images (these will be purchased by me for you to use)
- turning Adobe Illustrator or InDesign artwork in to Word Document templates
Beyond this, an ideal candidate for this role would also be able to:
- understand instructions delivered via email, and can reply to requests within 24 hours
- manage files and revisions to files as per my file management system via DropBox
- have access to the Adobe Creative Suite and use Apple equipment
- ensure spell checks are performed for each piece of artwork that is worked on
- and apply a high level of attention to detail in the work they create to upload the high standards of the brands I create
And although not essential, if you have either of the following skills, that would be a bonus:
- an ability to upload content to WordPress and / or Squarespace
- an interest or experience in preparing Social Media graphics
I'd like to partner with someone who is interested in more than just occasional work, rather I am looking for someone who would like stable, consistent relationship, and wants to grow their career and experience. I see this as an opportunity to find someone who will be part of my 'team', flourish in to a broader role, and be a valued part of my business and the service I provide to my clients!
Hope to hear from you soon!