My budget is limited for this small project so please bid accordingly. Below is a list of tasks and descriptions of what I need completed.
Images and other design aspects will be needed included in the design work. I am looking for a completed website that is professional and clean looking.
1. logo creation/design
2. home page with graphic design with my content and a multi-field form to submit information. This forms information will be to sent to mailchimp and also my personal email. After form is submitted they will continue to page 2.
3. Page 2: after form submission with design and my content. This page will also have a button to make payment. Payment provider will be with Stripe.com. Payments will be recurring monthly payments using stripe to process. After successful payment, they will be redirected to the "Support Ticket Area" (explained later.)
4. Support Ticket Area: A trouble ticket type member area for members. This will be similar to most trouble ticket systems but will need customization so it does not look generic. Sign up and login will be needed for this area.
5. Admin area for "Support Ticket Area"---features such as view member info, etc.
6. Private Knowledge base for all closed tickets
7. privacy/terms page
8. contact us page
9. add my google analytics code
10. basic seo
11. All pages Must be 100% mobile friendly/responsive for iphone, droid, tablets, phones, etc.
12. exit pop on page 2 -- if user tries to exit the page, before they reach the X to close a pop up will display my custom design/information. see: [login to view URL]
13. Recent sales pop up on page 2. Similar to: [login to view URL]
14. Add my live chat code to page 2
15. Add my pushcrew code to page 2
16. Add SSL certificate so payments are secure
17. Payment submission page for stripe monthly subscription payment.
56 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $169 cho công việc này
Hi! I would love to help. I have a team of graphic/web designers with years of experience. We will provide unlimited revisions throughout the work. Please see our portfolio here: [login to view URL]