I am looking for a cheap virtual assistant to assist me in several projects.
1. Tasks :
- Content writer : Write articles and blog posts in english.
- Web research : Be able to find information on the internet and make concise summaries on specific subjects.
- Social media marketing : Manage accounts on facebook, twitter, blog...
- Microsoft office : Word, Excel, ppt and Access : Preparation of word reports, excel summaries, ppt presentations and access database.
- web & design : Joomla, photoshop, SEO, link building.
- Language : Fluent english : Ability to make phone calls to sell products to customers or for meetings.
- To work 8 hours a day and be available on skype,
- Work using project management tool such as BaseCamp for accurate follow up of projects and tasks.
- Good understanding of Accounting/Bookkeeping (quickbooks experience will be a plus).
- Data entry & processing.
- Lead generation and mass emailing.
- Project management.
- Administrative and other tasks.
2. Organisation :
I will set up weekly objectives through a project management website for the VA to accomplish during his 40 hours/week. If needed, skype meetings will be held for follow up.
3. Payment :
The candidate will be paid a fixed salary of 100$ per month with a performance bonus of 100$ each 6 months if perfomance is as expected. The salary will be paid at the end of each month.
The first week will be considered as a probation period to make sure the candidate suits the position. The candidate will be notified at the end of the 1st week if his performance was satisfactory.
If good work is delivered, exceptional bonuses may be given to the candidate.
4. Selection :
The interested candidates need to send a resume and have good feedback. A skype interview will be conducted. A short assignment will be submitted to check the skills of the candidate.
5. Profile :
Detail oriented, hard working, understands customer needs...
The price is not negotiable, don't apply if you are not ready to take the position for the proposed salary.
Opportunities for a better package might be available based on the candidates performance.