I started a website providing customers with Google +1 votes and am looking for a reliable supplier with experience who can provide me with quality +1 votes and potentially deal with a large volume of sales as my site grows.
What I Need to Know from You:
(1) The +1 packages I offer on my site are categorized by US/UK votes and Global votes, so please be able to differentiate the two types in your pricing proposal, as well as the time frame within which I can guarantee my customers that they will have them delivered by. My assumption is that this will be tiered, of course, and that the higher the volume, the greater the savings.
(2) My packages start as low as 50 +1's and go up into the thousands (as well as custom orders). Tell me if you have a limit on a per day/week/month that will stretch you too far. Please don't tell me "unlimited" ... you're not superman, and you're not a politician, so don't tell me whatever you think I want to hear just so you can get the job - I won't trust you.
(3) Related to #2, how many other businesses are you supplying +1's for? I need to know whether I'll be competing with others for your time & attention. I don't necessarily need to be your only business ... but I want to know how stretched you are already and what kind of guarantee you can offer me if you don't deliver on the schedules we agree upon.
(4) Experience and a track record is a must - tell me how long you've been doing this.
(5) My site markets +1's that are real and aren't generated by bots, fake users, spammers, etc. If you can't supply this, this isn't for you. You're not worth risking my online reputation for.
(6) Please tell me the maximum amount of +1's you can provide per page.
(7) I pay AFTER you have delivered the votes to my customers instead of up front. I've found it keeps motivation levels high to finish the job on time. After we've worked with each other long enough and you've proven your reliability, this may be re-negotiated at your request. If this is a dealbreaker, state so now.
(8) Anything else you think I need to know.