I am looking for a professionally written business and marketing plan to help me launch a group buying/daily deal website. It will be concentrating on a niche industry offering services and products within that industry to consumers at a discounted rate. Similar to groupon, living social etc however being niche.
This plan is for a startup within Australia and must therefore have research and financials relevant to Australia. The business plan should contain all the sections standard and information but can be on the light side unless otherwise required. I don't believe in documentation for the sake of documentation. Only required effective documenattion is required. My plan is to start the business as fully hands-off as possible - minimum full-time staff (if any), fully automated if possible. I want to outsource business operations (sales, support, deal copy writing, etc.) - I just want to direct.
The marketing plan needs to be very detailed with marketing cost that isn't back breaking. The marketing should be focused on getting the name out and having customers and merchants sign up.
I'd imagine that the plan should cover things like, but not limited to:
1) how to get press coverage
2) press releases and press release contacts in Australia
3) how to get bloggers to blog about our site and blog contacts that are relevant in Australia
4) Offline marketing
5) Afiliate marketing plan
6) How to get sales and engage merchants (prelaunch emails, ongoing relationships, repeat business)
7) SEO Plan
8) Social Media Plan (facebook, twitter, linkedin)
9) A list of merchant leads to get the site up and running with at least 1 months deals
10) A step-by-step execution schedule for pre-launch, launch and ongoing marketing.
Whatever you think is the best way to go as we are not marketing savvy. I find the content on this link compelling - '8 step plan to launch a daily deal website' - [url removed, login to view]
BEFORE YOU BID Please know what you are bidding on and have prior experience with working on something similar
and have good knowledge about how this business model works
Please send example of prior work
My ideal bidder would be someone who has experience and contacts in marketing daily deals website/SEO/Social media/advertising copy/lead prospecting/telemarketing etc. that can help me execute the launch and provide ongoing project management, operations management, sales & marketing business services where required.
The initial draft should be ready within 1 week or earlier.
Thanks and good luck
The business plan should cover the following areas
1) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- The Business Concept
- The marketing opportunity
- Marketing Activities
- Business Operations
- Service Offerings
- The Company and Mission
2) THE COMPANY
- Mission of the Company
- Company Structure
2.1) Legal Status
2.2) Physical Location
2.3) Intellectual Property
2.4) Company Location
2.5) Company History
3) GROWTH STRATEGY
- Business Objectives
- Targeted Customers
- Key Initiatives
- SWOT Analysis
- Competition and Competitive Advantages
- Size of the Market
- Marketing Activities
- International Opportunities
- Sources of costs
- Sources of revenue
5) MARKETING STRATEGY
- Pricing approach
- Marketing goals
- Choice of target market segment
- Allocation of resources
- Marketing Mix
- Website features/functionalities & Technology used
6) CORPORATE MANAGEMENT
- Management Team/Members
7) KEY FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS
- Financial Needs and Use of Funds
- Projected Profit and Loss
- Projected Balance Sheets
- Projected Cash Flow
- Break Even Calculation
- Summary of Investor Return and Risk
The business plan must answer the following, with a general overview and special focus on Canadian market:
1) Development of the group buying market since 1998
- Description of the problems the pioneer sites such as Letsbuyit.com have faced
2) Comprehensive synopsis of all contemporary group buying business models
- Comprehensive description of each model
- How do the modern models solve the pioneers' problems?
- Who are the market leaders in each segment and why?
- Advantages and disadvantages of each model
3) The future of Group Buying
- Which business model has the best perspectives and why?
- What do current models lack? How can they be improved?
- Any complete new ideas for group buying?
4) Combination of models
- Which models could harmonize on a single platform?
- Synergy and complementary effects
- How to combine the different concepts with a vivid community?
6) Social Media
- How to use social media in this context for marketing (concrete examples)?
- How to incorporate social media in the group buying mechanism itself? - Special ideas on how to grow the community and subscribers. Best practice ideas are welcomed.