"• We have Idev Affiliate system set-up and connected.
• We need someone with experience in IDev to set up our Affiliates.
• Personalize all lines of communication with our affiliates and communicate often.
• USA English high level only. Based on USA EST - 5days @ 4 hrs per day (plus 10 hrs paid during intro strategy meeting)
• Assist in preparing an interactive online presentation for new affiliates
• Send monthly deals, coupons, and new products info.
• Created a commission program that pays more once affiliates hit certain sales goal. Have an unpublicized VIP commission tier and performance incentives.
• Plan to spend half the shift with hands on share screen customer support, until all affiliates can comfortably send campaigns, push off everything else other than commissions or technical issues.
• Approve affiliates promptly and make sure that you follow company standards for inclusion.
• Be responsive in your dealings with affiliates.
• Develop, execute and manage the affiliate recruitment plan.
• Develop and manage partnership marketing and promotional programs designed to build traffic and sales.
• Test, identify and implement highest converting offers and landing pages in support of improving affiliate sales performance.
• Manually review all incoming affiliate applications.
• Forecast and analyze affiliate sales.
• Manage all affiliate communications and issues as they relate to the program.
• We have our IDev affiliate program connected and working.
• You will review current marketing material and make necessary changes.
You should have:
• 2+ years experience in an online marketing role; previous experience in an affiliate sales, account management or direct selling recruitment role highly desirable
• Online experience in affiliate marketing
• Outgoing "sales" personality and desire to work in a collaborative environment
• Excellent planning, analytical and organizational skills"
Budget is $5.