Only companies with good feedback please . No individuals
My client is looking for High PR DoFollow one way backlinks.
We have total 10 sites
for 5 sites we need 200 backlinks each
for other 5 we need 1000 backlinks for each.
to save your time and to keep cost down you are allowed to post 5 sites on same page of the same domain. for example if you have high PR blog page where you can write a comment , you can post 5 valid comments there for backlink to 5 sites. No more than 5 Links for our different site from same domain.
We would accept links from PR0 sites as well. but ll prefer those who can get high PR links.
Please answers these questions in your proposal
what ll be the PR of the pages where you ll place link (not domain). It would be great to get links from PR3 - PR9
what percentage ll be directory, forum signature links, comments etc (we prefer high onpage PR where link would appear)
how long ll it take?
we need only 25% links from the same niche as the website (from health to computers/IT), remaining 75% you can get from any niche.
how many .edu , .gov links?
* WHITE HAT ONLY - Absolutely NO black hat or Gray hat tactics
* NO Subdomains
* All links must be permanent ONE WAY non-reciprocal links from relevant websites. (NO Rented links).
* Only Do Follow Links
* No more than 20 other external links on same page where the link occurs.
* Each link must be on separate domain (with unique IP address).
* Each link must be on different C-class IP block.
* Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
* Linked SITES must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
* All links must be in text, no graphics.
* Link page must be search engine friendly, visible, readable and indexable (followed).
* Any links dropped within 6 weeks must be replaced by you at no additional cost.
* We reserve the right to cancel any LINK not found suitable.
* No contextual ads sites, scraped content, mirror sites, popups, intrusive advertising, NO SPAMMING, etc.
* No links from: torrent sites, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, Free For All websites, hacker, gambling, adult, pharmaceutical, ping sites, etc.
* No fake PR or sites banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing.
* No links from "under construction" pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No use of automated software or bots.
* No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages.
* No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
* No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc., no rented links, FFA sites, gambling, adult, porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from "bad neighborhood" sites (e.g. link farms, porn and so on), ping sites, etc.
You will need to provide a Excel spreadsheet report with the following information for each link:
1. Exact URL (clickable hyperlink) of page where link is located.
2. Google PR of the page where link is located.
3. Anchor Text used for the link.
4. IP of link page.
5. Site Name.
6. Date link was placed.
Links must be built manually over 8 weeks. (Minimum 1, Maximum 15 links to be created per day for eachsite ).
Milestone payments once link verified and on the page for 1 week.
22 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $360 cho công việc này
Hi, We are a professionally managed company specializing in the field of Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Link building and complete internet marketing solutions