Increase website traffic from my target region. Also, utilize my already established Twitter and LinkedIn accounts to post weekly information updates about the company activities and happenings.
There will be a 30 day trial period at which time results will be evaluated (using Google Analytics) to see increased traffic and its sources.
This position requires approximately 24 hours per month (6 hours per week) promoting the website using standard SEO methods such as link building, press release posting, blog posting and social media marketing via Twitter and LinkedIn.
Summary of requirements:
1. Minimum once weekly posts to Twitter and LinkedIn profiles
2. Minimum once weekly blog post
3. Minimum bi-weekly press release writing and distributing across the web
3. Quality link building
4. Provide content recommendation based on audience requirements
5. Provide weekly report on the status and describe any improvements needed.
You will need to familiarize yourself with the hospitality and restaurant design market. Although I will provide some content to you, you will also be expected to come up with ideas for articles, press releases and social media posts. The content you write should be professional, impressive and give people the impression you truly care about what you are writing. When people see what you create, they know it's top quality.
This project is for a 30-day trial period at $100. ($50 paid upon confirmation of freelancer's understanding of project and $50 upon end of 30 days and first Google Analytics review)
If you are a success, this will be a continuing project for $200 per month.
I am looking for a person to provide continuing weekly internet and social media marketing work for me. If you produce excellent results, this work is guaranteed for several years. I have other websites that would require similar work and you would be offered that work directly as well.
Please acknowledge and include the following details in your bid:
1. This Bid is for a 30-day Trial period for $30. (If your 30-day trial is a success, you will begin receiving $200 for 24 hours of work monthly)
2. Provide details of what you will do to increase my site traffic and how you will promote the business via Twitter and LinkedIn.
a. How will this be done during the 30-day trial?
b. How will you accomplish this each month after the trial?
3. How will you measure the success of the traffic and marketing that you work on?