Đang Thực Hiện

Link Building & SEO/SMO

Project Description:

We need Link building,SEO/SMO. Here are details please quote accordingly.

PLEASE DO NOT BID ON MY PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UNTIL RESULTS ARE FULLY ACHIEVED! Payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in 3 month time frame. Please add "CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" in your response. See below for requirements to be paid & special payment incentive.

We would like to focus on link building by means of article submission, Press Release, Directory Submissions, Social Book marking Submissions, Blog postings, website themed links etc. So you will provide Unique Article writing and submission (minimum 3) and press release writing. The submissions and links should be permanent that would last. Broken/non-complying links or removed links are expected to be replaced up to 6 months after initial creation.

Keywords and web sites will be disclosed to the winning bidder.

"SEO Requirement "-:

You will provide

Weekly Work Report

Monthly Ranking Report

Monthly Full Detailed SEO Work Report

Rules:

-- strictly no black hat or grey hat or unethical SEO methods, only white hat methods

-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised

-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid

-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites

-- links should be from a page in English

-- No spam method(s) can be used

-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used

-- No use of automated software or bots

-- No links from under construction pages

-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.

-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings

--No links from the sites that have incurred Google penalty

-- No links from pages that are stuffed with pop-ups and ads

--NO links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages

--no rental parked backlinks that disappear after you finish the project

--Any link that does not fit my requirements will be rejected and have to be free replaced

-- No paid traffic sites

-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.

-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox

-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them

Must be very experienced, have high rating on, be able to communicate clearly. Please provide examples of completed projects you have done and contact information for the site owns of your previous projects.

Timeline: 3 months

Payment:

75% payment will be made when all the results are achieved. Remaining 25% of payment will be made one month after the results are achieved and maintained.

NO PAYMENT until all the results are achieved!

The results should not take more than 5 months to achieve. 10% of total payment as penalty applies for every one month of delay after 5 months.

Keyword dropped out of the required ranking for 3 consecutive days is considered as failure.

Please provide monthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in the

keywords quantity:- 12

achivement:- top 10 position on google

SEO Objective

To increase number of visitors

To increase page rank of your website

To increase search engine result by strong keywords

On Page and Of Page Optimization

• Analyze the condition of the website at the beginning.

• Research, analyze, and determine the most relevant and targeted keyword and keyword phrases for the website.

• Meta tags and title tags creation.

• Manually submitting website to the search engines and directories, monitoring search engine index.

• Tracking and analysis of web traffic reports.

• Link building strategies and campaigns.

• To achieve organic listing for primary keyword.

• White Hat SEO

• To check and make the site is search engine friendly web pages.

• Forum Posting

• Article Submission

Kỹ năng: Quảng cáo, Tiếp thị qua Internet, Leads, Xây dựng liên kết, SEO

Xem thêm: search projects, link building smo, writing sites pay weekly, writing reports get results, winning quote, project finish freelancer, web traffic building, website creation java, website building freelancer work, web seo experts, web page writing techniques, web marketing price quote, web creation freelancer, understanding quote, top rank listing, top freelancer directories, top press release sites, top seo experts, top seo expert, top optimization report, top internet marketing strategies, top 100 search engine, targeted visitors site, submitting website freelancer, smo expert

Về Bên Thuê:
( 3 nhận xét ) Edmond, United States

Mã Dự Án: #1684114