This is a first step in a project to start building links for one of my sites - a e-commerce site for Xbox 360.
Its currently has got good listing etc and ranks decently on its own.
I have not done any linkbuilding for the site so far so want to start of in a small way first and hence this project.
I am looking for someone to do the following and will be awarded to the provider who makes the best bid and has good feedback.
I need 30 links from PR3+ pages and the sites must be related to xbox, xbox 360, video games, online gaming, technology, gadgets and similar themes.
* Absolutely NO Black hat tactics. I require White Hat techniques only.
* All links must be submitted manually. No use of automated software or bots
* Permanent, static html. You agree to replace any link that expires within 12 months after placement!
* PR3+, which applies to the link pages our links are added on, not to the homepage of the domain.
* No more than 30 outbound links per page.
* Links must be from English language websites relevant to travel, music.
* Only text links with our targeted keywords in the anchor text.
* All links must be from different Class-C IP addresses. One link per domain.
* Link pages must be active and indexed by google within the last 30 days, interlinked with the website homepage.
DON’Ts for all the links:
No duplicated backlink sites. Sites already linked to our site will not be counted.
No links from rel=”nofollow” or “noindex” tag for pages and anchor text
No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, penalty site banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing.
No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, graphics.
No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings, FFA sites, adult and illegal websites, black hat or spam sites, links from "bad neighbourhood" sites, ping sites, freely hosted sites (geo-cities, tripod etc).
No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, “Classified” sites, labeled links, etc.
No directory submissions, blog and forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, within newsgroups, yahoo groups, CL sites, social bookmarking sites or from profiles of social sites, etc.
I need reporting sent in excel spread sheet, with the following information:
1. URL of the page where our link is located.
2. Google PR of the page where our link is located.
3. Date the link was placed.
4. Anchor Text
5. Number of outbound links from the page
I will check all the links and will let you know if any of them are not okay with us. I reserve the right to reject any backlinks that do not meet our requirements. Bidder must agree to replace any unapproved links.
Funds will not be released until all work is completed and approved.