In your bid's comment, please add "REF 149". Fail to do this and your bid will not be considered.
Max budget for this project is $50. If you bid more than $50, you will not get the job.
My client has launched a social network and he would like to add 3rd party ads (CPM only) to his social network to monetize it.
We are looking for somebody to conduct research on available advertising serving networks that are relevant to my client needs. You need to find the top 30 ad networks. Not the first 30 ad networks that you find when you run a google/yahoo search, but the BEST 30 CPM ad networks that:
1) offer to publishers CPM display ads (300x350 and 160x600).
2) preferably no minimum page views requirements to join OR low minimum page views requirement to join
3) high quality ads (no porn, no sexually explicit ads, no crappy ads)
4) text and/or graphic and/or rich media ads type
5) can be used with an advertising optimization tool like [url removed, login to view]
6) do not require exclusivity agreements and/or minimum monthly volumes commitments .
7) accept European publishers
8) accept social networking websites with general content + allow ads to be placed on dynamic content / social content / password protected areas.
For each of the 30 top CPM advertising networks, you will list on an excel file:
1) network name
2) web address
3) top 5 advertisers in their network
4) avg CPM in US$
5) % profit share given to the publisher
6) fill rate (in percentage)
7) ad type (sizes)
8) ad type (text, graphic, rich media)
9) how many ads per page can the publisher have
10) requirements to join (minimum avg. pageviews/month, etc..)
11) accept international (European) publishers
12) contract requirements details (exclusivity, minimum monthly volumes, etc...)
13) geography of accepted traffic (only US traffic, only European traffic, global traffic ok, etc..)
14) payment terms (net 15 days, 30 days end of month, etc...)
15) accepts social networking websites
16) accepts general content (non-specific, non-premium content)
17) quality of ads/advertisers ranking (0 to 10)
18) fill rate ranking (0 to 10)
19) CPM ($) ranking (0 to 10)
20) customer service ranking (0 to 10)
21) overall ranking (0 to 10)
22) currently active/accepting new publishers
For each of these 22 items of each network you also need to provide us with the web link where you found the information. We will check each information/link of each point of each network to make sure you're not using unreliable sources and/or making things up. Any link dated before 2010 is NOT a reliable source.